SAFETY SCHOLARSHIP FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
Every year, our firm grants a $1,000 scholarship to the U.S. college student who creates the best video essay that elaborates on how lawyers make the world a safer place.
Our Scholarship Aims To Accomplish Three Goals:
- Provide financial aid to a college student
- Encourage students to explore the role personal injury lawyers play in minimizing hazards, helping those injured, and encouraging people everywhere to think about consumer safety.
- Inspire students to pursue a career in any legal field.
How To Enter:
- Record a one- to two-minute video explaining how lawyers make the world a safer place. Applicants should use plain English and speak honestly.
- Publish the video to your YouTube channel
- Title the video Brylak Law Safety Scholarship Contest and Include this link https://www.brylaklaw.com/safety-scholarship-for-law-students in the description.
- Share your video on our Facebook page and on your own Facebook page.
- OR submit an 1,000 – 1,500 word essay explaining how lawyers make the world a safer place to email@example.com.
All submissions are due by August 15th each year but applications are accepted year round. The winner will be chosen and notified in August of each year.
Terms and Conditions
You must read these Terms and Conditions in full. In accepting a scholarship from Brylak Law, it is understood that you have read and agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
If you are offered a scholarship, your details including name, school, photograph, video and scholarship awarded may be passed on to media and used by Brylak Law and / or partner organisations for promotional purposes, including but not limited to Brylak Law’s website, social media channels, print and electronic media. If you do not wish for your details to be passed on to media or used for promotional purposes, you must notify Brylak Law in writing.